Saddle Pacifier Clip
A contemporary twist on the American West, the Saddle pacifier clip is ready to ride on all of your family’s adventures! Handcrafted with premium quality materials by Nashville jewelry designer, Jenny Luckett, the Saddle pacifier clip is kid-friendly, non-toxic, and designed to promote sensory play and teething relief.
- 11” long
- Premium materials include: 100% non-toxic silicone, Japanese rope and 24K gold.
- Features components that have been safety tested for teething and sensory use.
- Cleans simply, with soap and water
- Our premium materials include 100% non-toxic food-grade silicone, Japanese rope, and 24K gold.
- All of the beads in this producthave been put through independent 3rd party safety testing and are compliant with CPSIA, ASTM F963-II and Prop 65 standards.
- Our safety tested beads are non-toxic 100% silicone and are free of BPA, PVC, cadmium, lead and phthalates.
- All rope uses certified lead-free dyes that meet all CPSIA requirements.
- Closures are made with food-grade plastic.
Guidelines for safe use: Our products are not toys and are intended for safe, reasonable use by adults. Children under the age of 3 should not be left unsupervised with this product.